Thursday, September 1, 2016

The beginning of the essay




The topic I have chosen is college athletics, and I have chosen the issue of paying college athletes. I have chosen this topic due to my large interest into sports and specifically watching college sports. This topic is something I have always wanted to do more research on, so I feel that will keep me onto a subject that I find very interesting and allow me to not lose interest over time. I expect to find a very broad range of discourse due to this being a very highly debated issue over the years. The years published from which these articles will be taken from will be very wide to the nature of the issue being debated for a long time. I have a wide range of discourse that will range from court cases/analysis to newspapers such as the New York Times and Chicago Tribune. I will use these types of articles because of the nature of the writers backing up arguments with facts instead of complaints or no backing behind arguments. This topic has always interested me in that I would have debates with people about it or casually talk about it. So I will enjoy this more than other papers as I have interest in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment