Thursday, October 6, 2016

Intro 1 experiment

The ice cold air hits my lungs, my feet sink into the soft red ground, and I look up where the sun is supposed to be and take in the darkness. Where might I be? What am I doing at 6:30 in the morning freezing to death in paper thin shirt and shorts? I am flying through the air, although that would be more accurate of my training partner, I am more like what seems to be running through mud. Every piece of my body is on fire; whether it be my lungs and face from the cold, or my legs from what seems a never-ending pounding on the ground. I am training every day like this doing speed work and sprints very early in the morning. This early morning suffering is to help me make more use of my day and expand other parts of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment