Thursday, October 6, 2016

intro 2 experiment

            There I am at the break of dawn. Me versus the track. It’s icy cold, each breath causing my body to shudder, the sun just starting to rise, and it is dead silent. Just me and my friend trying our best to keep from shivering. We start what we came for, sprinting and speed work. The track is an unforgiving opponent that drained me of the little stamina I had built up from previous years of running. I am here because I decided to try a different method of cardio versus the standard distance running to that of sprints. This is to help me live a healthier life, make more use of my day to do other things, and keep my knees healthy. The knees part is important to me because of the constant shin splints I had through running distance in previous years.

No comments:

Post a Comment